Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver where you can make a difference in someone's life?
Senior Helpers is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly.
If you're a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person with a heart for working with seniors, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you.
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing.
• Flexible schedules: we offer days, evenings, nights, weekends. You tell us the schedule you'd like to work!
• One-on-one care: each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time. That way, you can truly get to know your client and build a real relationship.
• Training: when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
• Experience required.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Providing companionship and conversation.
• Preparing and planning meals.
• Light housekeeping.
• Providing general assistance.
• Providing personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming).
Call, come in or apply on our website.
Senior Helpers is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this depends solely on your qualifications.